Open house schedule
Open house dates (in 2017)
Full open house dates
- January 1 (Sunday), 09:00~17:00
- February 11 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- March 4 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- April 8 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- May 14 (Sunday), 09:00~17:00
- June 10 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- July 8 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- August 5 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- September 16 (Saturday), 09:00~21:00
- October 14 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- November 4 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
- December 2 (Saturday), 09:00~17:00
Partial open house dates
Monday to Friday (except holidays). The Presidential Office Building is partially open on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. (Visitors should enter the building before 11:30 a.m.)
- For weekday visits, no reservation is needed. Simply enter the queue at the designated entrance to enter the building. However, reservation is necessary for groups of 15 or more. Please allow three working days for processing (Thus, to schedule a Tuesday
visit, please reserve by Wednesday the week before). You may reserve via fax (+886-2-2312-0757) or the Office's website. You can also call us at +886-2-2312-0760 or +886-2-2320-6921. Please carry a photo ID and register to enter the building at the intersection
of Boai Road and Baoqing Road.
- Full open house schedule: No advance booking is required. Tourists are required to show a photo ID and undergo a security check.
- Tour guide services: The Office provides tour guide services on the hour from 9:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m. on full open house days. Please contact a staff member to inquire.
Total visits: 3,008,089
Number of visitors between Dec 01 to Dec 31, 2016: 17,950
Presidential and Vice-Presidential Artifacts Museum, Academia Historica:
Address：No. 2, Section 1, Changsha Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 10048, Taiwan (ROC)
Monday to Saturday, from 9:30 to 17:00. (Admission free to the public.)
Visitor information: Further information is available at the website of Academia Historica at http://www.drnh.gov.tw/Content_Display.aspx?MenuKey=17
Taipei Guest House:
Address：1, Ketagalan Boulevard, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 10048, Taiwan (ROC)
Opening hours：The general public is welcome to visit and tour the building from 8:00 to 16:00 (no entrance after 15:30) on public holidays when the Office of the President is having a full open house. As of August 2008, advance booking is no longer required.
When entering the building, tourists are required to show a photo ID and undergo a security check.
Visitor information： Further information is available at the website of the Taipei Guest House at